Access Finance Ltd. is the leading non-bank financial institution providing consumer loans through credit cards in Bulgaria. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products and services in the time of need or simply to persuade their dreams. Currently we are operating in the Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish and Spanish markets, but our future plans include expansion in countries within the European Union.
Access Finance is a part of MFG Digital, a newly founded digital division of Management Financial Group (MFG) - holding company, uniting leading providers of non-bank financial services in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 15 years’ experience in financial services, more than 8 300 employees and associates in over 450 offices.
We are a young, competent, and driven team of professionals, who work hard and strive to achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
• Chance to be a part of team working in the field of software solutions, operations and business development;
• Start up team spirit;
• Career and professional development opportunities in Bulgaria and abroad;
• Access to innovative business model know-how;
• Work with a team of friendly, motivated, and driven professionals;
• Access to learning materials, courses, trainings, and company learning software;
• Special discounts for our team members (Food vouchers, Multisport card, Happy Team discounts, Additional health insurance);
• Preferential conditions for the company’s products and services;
• Office in the city center, close to National Palace of Culture.
About This Role:
The Software Business Analyst will become part of the Solutions Delivery Team. The area of responsibility will include gathering of business requirements, analysis, conceptualization, unification, detailed specification, process design, and validation. The position involves dealing and collaborating with solution experts as well as with other internal/external stakeholders.
• Business requirements gathering;
• Collaboration with different departments in order to clarify the business goals and find optimal solutions;
• Participation in kickoffs, reviews and planning meetings;
• Providing analysis and solutions;
• Document creation, management and revision (e.g. business requirement docs, functional specifications, manuals, reports, business processes);
• Work with the project team to develop innovative solutions that meet business requirements;
• Manage the efficiency of the communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action;
• Ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
• Ability to understand and organize complex business ideas into software solution application requirements;
• Great analytical, task management skills, time management, and documentation skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with attention to detail and the drive needed to improve processes on your own;
• At least 1,5 + years software business analysis and project/product or related experience;
• Knowledge in Consumer Lending, Credit & Card Management, ERP, CRM, Payments, Billing, Accounting processes and systems will be considered as an advantage;
• Understanding of the software development life cycle and experience working closely with development / technical staff;
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken;
• Appropriate university degree.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career while creating a better world for yourself and others, Access Finance might be for you!
If this position resonated with you, please send us your résumé.
The confidentiality of your data when applying with us is protected under the GDPR.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.