WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
- Participate in the development of core services and Web applications using C# and .NET framework, SQL, ASP MVC/WebForms, Web API, WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices, Polymer;
- Analyse functional requirements, define tasks and estimate development time;
- Design and implement database structure;
- Design and implement services to interface with external applications (WCF, Web API);
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns, architecture;
- Write and maintain unit tests;
- Help junior developers and perform code reviews.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with C#, SQL and the .NET world;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation;
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- "Can do"attitude.
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations