Our team is growing and now we have a new opening for the position of Chief Accountant.
The Chief Accountant will have hands on:
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close;
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes;
- Prepare and sign annual financial statements;
- Prepare reports for BNB;
- Communicate with external parties such as auditors, tax authorities;
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of IFRS and local accounting standards;
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Very good computer literacy and skills: ERP systems, financial accounting systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Strong analytical thinking, time planning and organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a dynamic environment, targeted at international expansion;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Option for Multisport card at a discount price;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.