1. Responsibility - towards our colleagues, partners, clients, and the environment;
2. Innovation - through curiosity and experimentation;
3. Humanity - with which we create an environment of trust and transparency.
We are looking for a Business Research Expert that shares our vision and values and can make them his/her own, as well as a proactive attitude coupled with the drive and desire to constantly improve one’s own work, and work environment.
Knowledge of the Bulgarian language is not required, so both Bulgarians and Expats are welcome to apply!
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Opportunities for learning through training and courses
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Special discounts for our team members (Food vouchers, Multisport card, Happy Team discounts)
- Preferential conditions for the company’s products and services
- Team buildings and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
- A friendly and casual work environment with a flat hierarchy
- Free warm beverages and fruits at the office
- Supportive work-life balance policies.
About this role:
As a Business Research Expert, your role is to be a key business partner by providing insights, knowledge, and clarity about important developments in the consumer credit sector both in Bulgaria and abroad. This includes generating both qualitative and quantitative surveys to provide a broader understanding of the market, as well as research on competitors' best practices, business models and more. Your research and the reports you create will be key to MFG Digital’s growth and adaptation into both existing, and new markets. As a business research expert, you will have the freedom and responsibility to craft the research practices and processes that deliver the best business results.
1. Collect data on consumers, competitors and the market and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
2. Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
3. Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
4. Remain fully informed on market trends, and other parties research and implement best practices
5. Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
6. Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
7. Gather, analyze and distribute valuable knowledge
8. Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
9. Use online market research and catalogue findings in databases.
Requirements and skills:
1. At least 1 year of Market Research Analysis experience, Business Development Experience, or related
2. Ability to interpret large amounts of data
3. Ability and desire to work in a dynamic environment
4. Proactive attitude and the ability to self-organize
5. Strong communication and presentation skills
6. Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
7. Strong analytical and critical thinking
8. Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
9. University degree in Statistics, Marketing, Business or related field
10. Excellent computer skills - MS Office
11. Advanced knowledge of English – spoken and written.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career while creating a better world for yourself and others, MFG Digital might be for you!
If this position resonated with you, please send us your résumé.
The confidentiality of your data when applying with us is protected under the GDPR.