Iuvo operates as part of MFG Digital, a newly founded digital division of Management Financial Group (MFG) - holding company, uniting leading providers of non-bank financial services in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 15 years’ experience in financial services, more than 8 300 employees and associates in over 450 offices.
Join us and be part of a team that is always working on exciting and challenging projects and leading the international financial sector with effective solutions. We believe that we are shaping the sector by helping the investors to recognize and invest in trustworthy partners around the world.
In 2020, iuvo won the award for Company of the Year in sector “Finance” of the Forbes Business Awards Bulgaria. In the Spring of 2020, the company was honored as one of the Top 50 Most Preferred Employers in the prestigious Career Show Index 2020. In 2022 we received two more prizes in B2B media’s annual awards in the prestigious categories “Innovative product” and “Fintech company of the year”.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Account manager to join our team in Sofia.
- Opportunity to work in one of the Top 50 Best Employers according to Career Show Index 2020;
- Ground floor opportunity to change the European lending canvas;
- Work with sharp, extremely ambitious and motivated colleagues in a results-driven local multinational environment;
- Ongoing training and development programs;
- Additional health insurance;
- Special discounts for our team members (Food vouchers, Multisport card, Happy Team platform for discounts);
- Smartphone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Free warm beverages and fruits at the office;
- Team buildings and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- Centrally located office, near Serdika;
- Supportive work-life balance policies.
- Daily communications with our current international b2b partners – financial and credit companies (also known as loans originators);
- Research of the market and attracting new originators on the platform;
- Actively participating in process of onboarding of new partners on the platform;
- Monitoring partners performance and identifying unusual patterns and trends;
- To collect and ensure that complete and appropriate documentation is maintained;
- Actively participating in marketing campaign related to partners;
- Responsible for ongoing operational activities: transactions, returns, trend analysis, upload new loans, delays, reports;
- Supporting risk team in due diligence process- initial and ongoing.
- Revising draft agreements and negotiation
- Previous experience in account management in financial or related sector;
- University degree in finance, economics, business communication;
- Excellent communication stills and analytic stills;
- Advanced knowledge level of excel;
- Knowledge of national and European financial regulations
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements, trading policies, contracts, agreements, industry publications and reports
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. We encourage you to submit your resume and join us as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.