Management Financial Group (MFG) is an international financial institution with a global forward looking ambition.
Go to about us »
Go to Portfolio »
Management Financial Group (MFG) is a holding organization, uniting leading providers of non-bank financial services in Central and Eastern Europe. MFG manages a rich portfolio of successful business models in the field of consumer loans, loans for micro and small businesses, credit cards, digital business and other alternative financial products and services. MFG brings together companies with different experience, history and traditions. Some of the institutions in the structure of MFG are in the initial stage of their development, some are rapidly developing and growing, others are well established in their industry with over 14 years of experience. More than 7 700 employees and associates in nearly 450 offices in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Poland and Macedonia take care of our customers every day.
• Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimize risk to MFG’s information assets.
• Responsible for hands-on management of an overall IT security architecture across all of the organizations assets, including configuration, management, sourcing, auditing and daily operations.
• Maintains and performs comprehensive vulnerability management tool-kit across infrastructure, web application, mobile applications and code repositories.
• Ensures information security policies, standards and procedures are up-to-date to enforce confidentiality, the integrity, and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organization.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining MFG’s incident response and disaster recovery programs including testing for all environments.
• Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies or upgrades tools to mitigate risk as necessary.
• Works closely with the DPO to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices and investigations and acts as a liaison to the information systems and compliance departments.
• Is responsible for initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation. Responsible for development and implementation of security risk management plan (both within the organization and across the deployed infrastructure).
• Serves as information security consultant to all departments for all data security related issues.
• 5+ years of experience with IT security;
• Experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer;
• Experience with building and maintaining security systems;
• Experience with security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering;
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and system, security, and network monitoring tools;
• Knowledge of database and operating system security and the latest security principles, techniques and protocols;
• CISM or CISSP certification is a plus but not a requirement.
• Fast track opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial setting;
• Work in local multinational holding with focus on international expansion;
• Induction, ongoing training and development programs;
• 24/7 access to an e-learning platforms;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Job Application Privacy Notice
Peer-to-peer investment platforms are an intermediary between lending companies and individuals. Lending companies have the opportunity to provide individuals called investors with already granted loans for external investment. Thus both parties meet their interests – credit companies obtain fresh financing while private investors earn satisfactory return on their available funds. The intermediary platform receives remuneration in the form of a percentage of the investment transaction. The investment model gains thousands of followers worldwide for its easy and adaptive work style, open and clear investment policy.
As we grow and progress together, we follow technology trends and developments. We have our own unit for technological development of software and internal tools. We develop and maintain complex financial systems aiming to respond to diversified business models of the various companies in the holding.
As a group of companies, we aim to streamline the process of providing financial services – from lending to collecting overdue debts. Debt collection is an integral part of the credit process. We approach with responsibility and respect for customers who are in default. The process involves personal contact with the client and provision of an opportunity for repayment while observing good manners and relations.
This market segment is focused on consumer lending through a commercial network of financial centers for issuing loans on spot, by phone, online or through a partner network as well as providing financing for micro and small business entities.
Building a commercial network is based on providing financial solutions for everyone who wants to receive instant funding corresponding to their needs and plans by accessing our products and services in convenient locations, over the phone or online. By offering business loans, we aim to support and develop the potential of small businesses, representing the backbone of every economy. Loan applicants are owners of family companies, entrepreneurs, as well as anyone who represents the micro and small business and needs fast and tailor-made financial solution for its growth.
As a group of companies, we aim at developing and offering financial products and services in line with the global trends of the dynamically developing world. In correspondence to our visions and entrepreneurial spirit, we consider creating financial technologies that benefit people as a part of our DNA code. In this market segment, we operate in the of card and mobile payment types, as well as online lending.
Home Collected Crediting segment lays on the implementation of personal approach by establishing personal relationships with clients, which results in better credit scoring and customer loyalty.
The operating process of this segment includes the identification and training of a large number of socially committed credit officers, called Credit Consultants (CC); reaching out to groups of low income people that are potentially creditworthy; identifying and assessing of customers’ projects and needs in collaboration with CC; finding the proper solution for the customers according to their credit scoring; providing personal assistance and consultancy; and following up on supervision and collection.
In general, Credit Consultants visit current and potential clients for credit consultancy and disbursement as well as for collection of installments.