Management Financial Group (MFG) is an international financial institution with a global forward looking ambition.
Go to about us »
Go to Portfolio »
For our most promising new project, we are looking for English Speaking Customer Support Expert. The new opportunity is in the booming fintech sector, in the peer to peer investments domain. Our project incorporates social lending and crowdfunding via technological platform that is revolutionizing the way we think about finance in Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive English Speaking Customer Support Expert to join our Sofia sales department.
• Consulting and advising clients about the purpose and the features of the platform in order to secure new accounts;
• Managing clients’ accounts – receiving transactions and other requests from your clients;
• Effective communication with clients and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Providing telephone, chat and email support to customers;
• Working through data processing and validation issues with the support team;
• Providing best practices in how to use the platform to clients as needed;
• Providing quick, on-the-spot tutorials to clients as needed.
Skills and requirements:
• 1+ year of customer service experience is considered a strong plus;
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• A very good eye for detail;
• Negotiation skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team with the confidence to take the lead;
• Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service;
• A professional, helpful and friendly attitude.
• Ground floor opportunity to change the European lending canvas;
• Work with sharp, extremely ambitious and motivated colleagues in a results-driven local multinational environment;
• Ongoing training and development programs;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Bonus scheme based on monthly performance;
• Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Working hours: 9.00 – 18.00 or 10.00 – 19.00;
• Centrally located office;
• Smartphone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Job Application Privacy Notice
Peer-to-peer investment platforms are an intermediary between lending companies and individuals. Lending companies have the opportunity to provide individuals called investors with already granted loans for external investment. Thus both parties meet their interests – credit companies obtain fresh financing while private investors earn satisfactory return on their available funds. The intermediary platform receives remuneration in the form of a percentage of the investment transaction. The investment model gains thousands of followers worldwide for its easy and adaptive work style, open and clear investment policy.
As we grow and progress together, we follow technology trends and developments. We have our own unit for technological development of software and internal tools. We develop and maintain complex financial systems aiming to respond to diversified business models of the various companies in the holding.
As a group of companies, we aim to streamline the process of providing financial services – from lending to collecting overdue debts. Debt collection is an integral part of the credit process. We approach with responsibility and respect for customers who are in default. The process involves personal contact with the client and provision of an opportunity for repayment while observing good manners and relations.
This market segment is focused on consumer lending through a commercial network of financial centers for issuing loans on spot, by phone, online or through a partner network as well as providing financing for micro and small business entities.
Building a commercial network is based on providing financial solutions for everyone who wants to receive instant funding corresponding to their needs and plans by accessing our products and services in convenient locations, over the phone or online. By offering business loans, we aim to support and develop the potential of small businesses, representing the backbone of every economy. Loan applicants are owners of family companies, entrepreneurs, as well as anyone who represents the micro and small business and needs fast and tailor-made financial solution for its growth.
As a group of companies, we aim at developing and offering financial products and services in line with the global trends of the dynamically developing world. In correspondence to our visions and entrepreneurial spirit, we consider creating financial technologies that benefit people as a part of our DNA code. In this market segment, we operate in the of card and mobile payment types, as well as online lending.
Home Collected Crediting segment lays on the implementation of personal approach by establishing personal relationships with clients, which results in better credit scoring and customer loyalty.
The operating process of this segment includes the identification and training of a large number of socially committed credit officers, called Credit Consultants (CC); reaching out to groups of low income people that are potentially creditworthy; identifying and assessing of customers’ projects and needs in collaboration with CC; finding the proper solution for the customers according to their credit scoring; providing personal assistance and consultancy; and following up on supervision and collection.
In general, Credit Consultants visit current and potential clients for credit consultancy and disbursement as well as for collection of installments.