Management Financial Group (MFG) is an international financial institution with a global forward looking ambition.
Go to about us »
Go to Portfolio »
For our most promising new project, we are looking for Business Analyst. The new opportunity is in the booming fintech sector, in the peer to peer investments domain. Our project incorporates social lending and crowdfunding via technological platform that is revolutionizing the way we think about finance in Europe.
We are looking for a motivated professional who will deal with the business related to identification, analysis and documentation of the functional business requirements for system software functionalities.
As a Business Analyst you will be a part of a team covering our projects portfolio, demonstrating the following skills:
• Manage business functional requirements – identifying, analyzing and documenting the functional business requirements towards software systems;
• Advise and assist stakeholders on options, effects and risks;
• Provide functional design recommendations and solutions, including improvements to processes; • Analyze interrelationships of functionality with different processes and identify intersections, including removal of bottlenecks;
• Process design of requirements’ functionalities;
• Review and update of existing processes, due to change in required functionalities;
• Process analysis of requirements aiming early optimization at the design phase;
• Communication and elaboration of the software solution to stakeholders and developers.
• Relevant higher education – economic, technical, etc.;
• Previous relevant experience in the software development industry or finance institution will be considered as an advantage (online trading platforms or online betting platforms are a plus);
• Experience in a start-up environment is a plus;
• Experience in business management software (ERP, CRM, etc.);
• Ability to work with the process design software (Aris, Visio, etc.) and any other specialized software will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office Excel, Word;
• Experience in gathering business requirements and converting them into detailed functional design;
• Good communication skills for performing meetings and discussions;
• Ability to solve creatively the challenging business / technology problems;
• Ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks effectively;
• Willingness to undertake new tasks outside your normal duties – this is a start-up project and we’re looking for all-around players that take initiative.
• Ground floor opportunity to change the European lending canvas;
• Work with sharp, extremely ambitious and motivated colleagues in a results-driven local multinational environment;
• Ongoing training and development programs;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Centrally located office;
• Smartphone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, MFG might be just the place for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Job Application Privacy Notice
Peer-to-peer investment platforms are an intermediary between lending companies and individuals. Lending companies have the opportunity to provide individuals called investors with already granted loans for external investment. Thus both parties meet their interests – credit companies obtain fresh financing while private investors earn satisfactory return on their available funds. The intermediary platform receives remuneration in the form of a percentage of the investment transaction. The investment model gains thousands of followers worldwide for its easy and adaptive work style, open and clear investment policy.
As we grow and progress together, we follow technology trends and developments. We have our own unit for technological development of software and internal tools. We develop and maintain complex financial systems aiming to respond to diversified business models of the various companies in the holding.
As a group of companies, we aim to streamline the process of providing financial services – from lending to collecting overdue debts. Debt collection is an integral part of the credit process. We approach with responsibility and respect for customers who are in default. The process involves personal contact with the client and provision of an opportunity for repayment while observing good manners and relations.
This market segment is focused on consumer lending through a commercial network of financial centers for issuing loans on spot, by phone, online or through a partner network as well as providing financing for micro and small business entities.
Building a commercial network is based on providing financial solutions for everyone who wants to receive instant funding corresponding to their needs and plans by accessing our products and services in convenient locations, over the phone or online. By offering business loans, we aim to support and develop the potential of small businesses, representing the backbone of every economy. Loan applicants are owners of family companies, entrepreneurs, as well as anyone who represents the micro and small business and needs fast and tailor-made financial solution for its growth.
As a group of companies, we aim at developing and offering financial products and services in line with the global trends of the dynamically developing world. In correspondence to our visions and entrepreneurial spirit, we consider creating financial technologies that benefit people as a part of our DNA code. In this market segment, we operate in the of card and mobile payment types, as well as online lending.
Home Collected Crediting segment lays on the implementation of personal approach by establishing personal relationships with clients, which results in better credit scoring and customer loyalty.
The operating process of this segment includes the identification and training of a large number of socially committed credit officers, called Credit Consultants (CC); reaching out to groups of low income people that are potentially creditworthy; identifying and assessing of customers’ projects and needs in collaboration with CC; finding the proper solution for the customers according to their credit scoring; providing personal assistance and consultancy; and following up on supervision and collection.
In general, Credit Consultants visit current and potential clients for credit consultancy and disbursement as well as for collection of installments.